Pink Himalayan salt is a pink-colored salt extracted from the Khewra Salt Mine, which is located near the Himalayas in Pakistan. The Khewra Salt Mine is one of the oldest and largest salt mines in the world. Pink Himalayan salt contains several minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron which are not found in regular salt. Pink Himalayan salt has several dietary and non-dietary uses. Here are some amazing health benefits that pink Himalayan salt are said to possess:
- May improve respiratory diseases
- May help balance body’s pH
- May help reduce signs of aging
- May help improve sleep quality
- May help regulate blood sugar levels
Pink Himalayan salt can be used in the same way that regular table salt. Put it in sauces and marinades, or sprinkle it on your dinner tonight.
Pink Himalayan Salt