Did you know that peanuts are also referred to as groundnuts, earthnuts, and goobers? They are legumes, and they are related to beans, lentils, and soy. Peanuts are high in protein, calories and in healthy fats. They are a great source of protein, making them ideal for vegan and vegetarian diets. Here are some amazing health benefits that peanuts are said to possess:
- They are an effective component of a weight loss diet
- They may help to prevent heart disease
- They may reduce inflammation
- They may aid in the prevention of heart disease
- They may lower the risk of type 2 diabetes
You can eat them raw, toss them in salads, top them with yogurt, or use them in sauces and dips. Our Peanuts are grown organically and are free of hazardous pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers.