Garlic is an incomparable seasoning that adds aroma, flavour, and nutrition to whatever it touches, and has been utilized for thousands of years by various cultures.
Garlic is abundant in nutrients and has been linked to a number of health benefits, including:
- May aid with cholesterol reduction
- May aid in the reduction of blood pressure.
- May reduce the incidence of blood clots
- May help in the treatment of respiratory infections such bronchitis, asthma, and cough.
- Extremely antibacterial properties
- May improve immunological function
Garlic is a popular spice that may be used in a variety of dishes and is always present at home. It's particularly good in stews, sauces, pizzas, and pasta meals.
We recommend buying organic garlic as they are free from hazardous pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers.