Did you know that the aroma of rosemary can help you focus, perform better, move faster, and be more accurate? Rosemary is a popular herb that is frequently used in cooking to flavour food. It is indigenous to the Mediterranean region and is high in iron, calcium, and vitamin B6. Here are some amazing health benefits that rosemary is said to possess:
- May help boost the immune system
- May improve blood circulation.
- May help treat indigestion
- May protect against brain damage and might improve stroke recovery.
- May Protect against macular degeneration
- May help reduce the spread of cancer cells
The herb not only tastes delicious in dishes like rosemary veg stews and stir-fry, but it is also commonly used in prepared aromatic and health tea. Our organically grown Rosemary is free of hazardous pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers.