Brush With Bamboo ToothbrushSold Out
We have tried many bamboo toothbrushes and these are by far the best - and the most eco-friendly! Other bamboo toothbrushes are unsatisfying or only last a few weeks, but this one lasts at least as long as a regular toothbrush! What's more, every part of this product is plant-based: bristles, handle, wrapper, and box.
- Soft bristles are made from a base of castor bean oil. Bristles made in
- The handle is made from Certified 100% Organic Bamboo (certified by CERES of Germany).
- The wrapper around the toothbrush is plant-based and home compostable.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
- Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
- USDA Certified Biobased. Green American Certified. Certified Organic Bamboo. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic
Manufactured in: Made in
Materials: Soft bristles are made from a base of castor bean oil, and the handle is made from Certified 100% Organic Bamboo
Packaging: The wrapper around the toothbrush is plant-based and home compostable. The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
My mother tried it and told me that she loves it. She said it cleans her teeth thoroughly, and she likes the feel of the bristles's curved-shape.
Nice toothbrush with soft but firm bristles. I like that the bristles aren't plastic!
I have been using the Brush With Bamboo brushes for a couple of years now, and my hygienist always comments on how healthy my gums are! It could absolutely be a coincidence, but my gums are happy and I'm happy that a little less plastic is ending up in landfill. The brush is win-win in my opinion!
We love these toothbrushes, they have a really great surface area, nice and lightweight and easy to clean!
Perfect! And was just what i was wanting and expected!
it a soft brush, which I like. I would buy it again.
After purchasing this bamboo tooth brush there is a noticeable difference. My teeth feel cleaner and I don't think I can go back to regular.
I purchased this toothbrush in the spring because I wanted an alternative to the usual, ubiquitous plastic toothbrush. I've been using my Brush with Bamboo toothbrush ever since and I love it! Totally guilt-free tooth brushing from the packaging to the brush itself. It's now July and my toothbrush is showing no signs of wear. I couldn't be happier!