Tomato (on the vine) - Organic 500g

Availability: In Stock

$3.00
Did you know the tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum) is a nightshade fruit that originated in South America? Some of the benefits include: Tomatoes are the primary dietary source of lycopene, an antioxidant associated with various health...

Title:

Quantity:
Did you know the tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum) is a nightshade fruit that originated in South America? Some of the benefits include:
  • Tomatoes are the primary dietary source of lycopene, an antioxidant associated with various health advantages, including a lower risk of heart disease and cancer.
  • Tomatoes have Vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K in them abundantly.

Tomatoes have a water content of approximately 95%. Carbohydrates and fibre make up the remaining 5% of the diet.

Price is per 500g

Product of
Mexico