Sage is a common herb in many cuisines around the world, and it is a member of the mint family, along with oregano, rosemary, basil, and thyme. Because of its strong aroma and earthy flavour, it is typically used in small amounts. It is also used as a natural cleaner, pesticide, and medicine. It is high in nutrients, particularly vitamin K, while being low in calories. Here are some amazing health benefits that Sage is said to possess:
- May improve brain function
- May lower the risk of certain cancer
- May Support Oral Health
- May Ease Menopause Symptoms
- May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- May help support brain and memory
- may lower “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and raise “good” HDL cholesterol levels.
- May alleviate diarrhea
Sage is simple to incorporate into your diet. You can use it as a garnish on soups, make sage butter by combining chopped leaves with butter, toss chopped leaves into tomato sauce and fried vegetables. Our organically grown sage is free of hazardous pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers.