5-pack Sandwich Sized RezipsSold Out
(re)zip lay-flat bags are ideal for use at home or on the go. Available in lunch, snack and gallon sizes, (re)zip lay-flat bags are food-safe, lead-free and BPA-free. These durable, lightweight bags can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more. Use them as compact travel pouches, for healthy lunches and snacks, or for bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home. The transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside, and the double-lock closure provides an airtight seal. (re)zip bags are freezer safe, perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks. When not in use, the bags nest and compress flat for convenient storage. One (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies.
- ideal for use at home or on the go
- available in lunch, snack and gallon sizes
- food-safe, lead-free and BPA-free
- durable and lightweight
- can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside
- double-lock closure provides an airtight seal
- freezer safe, perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks
- nest and compress flat for convenient storage
- one (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies
- 2 pack colour options are: moss, orange, transparent and aqua
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 7.75"
Manufactured in: Manufactured responsibly in China
Materials: FDA-grade PEVA blend which is food safe and free of BPA and lead
Packaging: Cardboard Box
These are sturdy, reusable sandwich sized bags, also good for using in the freezer.
Plastic baggies and food wrap was a big pain point, so I was happy to try these out. They are a bit tricky to clean because of the structure of the bag, but I find turning them inside-out to wash and propping them up to dry on a drying rack helps make sure no water gets trapped and anything inside gets scrubbed away. You may see some discoloration over time, but the seal is still good and I've seen no deterioration after many uses.
I absolutely LOVE my Rezips! They are always in use at my house. I use mine for cheese, fruit (fresh and frozen), and deli meats. They're great for saving space compared to my usual bulky plastic containers. I'm so glad I purchased these bags!