Brush With Bamboo ToothbrushSold Out
We have tried many bamboo toothbrushes and these are by far the best - and the most eco-friendly! Other bamboo toothbrushes are unsatisfying or only last a few weeks, but this one lasts at least as long as a regular toothbrush! What's more, every part of this product is plant-based: bristles, handle, wrapper, and box.
- Soft bristles are made from a base of castor bean oil. Bristles made in
- The handle is made from Certified 100% Organic Bamboo (certified by CERES of Germany).
- The wrapper around the toothbrush is plant-based and home compostable.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
- Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
- USDA Certified Biobased. Green American Certified. Certified Organic Bamboo. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic
Manufactured in: Made in
Materials: Soft bristles are made from a base of castor bean oil, and the handle is made from Certified 100% Organic Bamboo
Packaging: The wrapper around the toothbrush is plant-based and home compostable. The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
I purchased this toothbrush in the spring because I wanted an alternative to the usual, ubiquitous plastic toothbrush. I've been using my Brush with Bamboo toothbrush ever since and I love it! Totally guilt-free tooth brushing from the packaging to the brush itself. It's now July and my toothbrush is showing no signs of wear. I couldn't be happier!